18.3.08

Things are happening

Hmm... One blog per month. I think I can keep up with that. :)

So a lot has happened recently, personally and politically. The implosion of the Democratic party (hehe, thank you Rush), the release of Jeremiah Wright's hate speech videos on Youtube are both notable happenings. In reference to the political leaders, the title of this monthly blog could not more apt.

On a personal level, I now have an ileostomy, a semi-colon (hehe) and it looks like I'll be retaking this semester at Baylor. On the topic of my surgery and whatnot, I'd like to say I'm sorry for the first few days in the hospital when I acted like a jerk to everyone. I have no excuse for it, except that I really don't remember much of those first few days. It was rather traumatic waking to find a pouch stuck to me where there were previously massive abdominal muscles. All in all, I was a bit of a tyrant, and I'd like to apologize to all you guys. You are all amazing. Second surgery through which I've gone, and I once again had to be reminded of the incredible people you are. Someday, when I've gotten rich off of my geeky brain, I'll try to repay all of you. :)

No comments: