I've made some progress on fixing a number of bugs and adding some features. Unfortunately, classes start tomorrow, so updates will again be slow. I'm going to try to push out an update fixing the display bugs on Gingerbread phones, followed by others as the semester goes on.
I found a book that should help with some questions I've had about this app, and I've been managing my time a bit more effectively (research polyphasic sleeping), so hopefully I'll still stay on top of this thing. :)
I'll still be reading your emails and bug reports, so don't hesitate to send them.
Oh, and check out the awesome FAQ I (finally) made! :)